Timberline Board of Directors
Connect with the BOD!
Highlights from March's Board of Directors meeting
Meeting Date: March 27, 2019
- Discussion surrounding Hazardous Conditions/Snow Policy. The Board thanks Teachers Maria Brunori and Beth Burke for attending, to provide valuable personal insights and professional perspectives
- Sub-committee formed to assist with updates to the Co-Teacher job description
- Budgetary review and opportunity for clarification
- Board is excited to begin fresh campaign to beef up Board participation among parents! Look for information coming out about ways you, too, can be involved, or simply ask Taylor, Emilie, Leslie, or any of our current Board Members!
- 2nd Annual Art Night preparations are in full-swing. Keep your eyes open for ways Timberline is inviting families to be involved in this meaningful community event
Please Join Us for April's BOD Meeting!
Timberline Learning Center
6:00pm, Wednesday April 24th, 2019
Childcare and dinner provided.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We are a school for young children from 6 weeks to 6 years. Our approach is Reggio Emilia inspired. The following principles guide our approach and curriculum. The child is an active, strong, competent collaborator in the evolution of their learning.The teacher is a guide, rather than an instructor, who observes, questions, researches, documents, reflects, and interprets. The classroom is a teacher unto itself.The relationships that develop between the children, their families, and the teachers create opportunity for growth, reflection,
and support. Long-term projects are at the core of our program, using the children’s interests and the teacher’s observations as the guide.