Timberline Board of Directors
Connect with the BOD!
Highlights from December and January's Board of Directors meetings
Meeting Dates: December 18, 2019 & January 15, 2020
- The Board of Directors is thrilled to welcome Austyn Dineen to her new officer role of Vice President, and Larissa ONeil to her new officer role of Treasurer!
- Congratulations to Kyle Curran-Hays for being re-elected to President and to Carisa Peterson for her re-election to Secretary!
- Discussion surrounding extreme inclement weather/closure protocol
- Recycling help continues to be an area of great need. Ideas discussed to increase parental awareness and participation
- Art Show is coming! Board is soliciting/considering ideas for fundraising opportunities
- Ideas for website design and functionality? Taylor is open for suggestions!
Please Join Us for February's BOD Meeting!
Timberline Learning Center
6:00pm, Wednesday February 19th, 2020
Please RSVP to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a school for young children from ages 6 weeks to 6 years. Our approach is Reggio Emilia inspired. The following principles guide our approach and curriculum: The child is an active, strong, competent collaborator in the evolution of their learning. The teacher is a guide, rather than an instructor, who observes, questions, researches, documents, reflects, and interprets. The classroom is a teacher unto itself! The relationships that develop between the children, their families, and the teachers create opportunity for growth, reflection, and support. Long-term projects are at the core of our program, using the children’s interests, and the teacher’s observations, as the guide.