Timberline Board of Directors
Connect with the BOD!
Highlights from November's Board of Directors meeting
Meeting Date: November 28, 2018
- Discussion regarding increased and additional opportunities for fundraising
- Grant approved for new carpeting, and TLC Administration is excited to begin planning Phase 4 of playground install
- Explanation and discussion about shared services pilot program to support workforce initiatives, coming on-line in association with ECO
- Emilie updated BOD on current focuses of staff reviews and training
- Please congratulate Kyle on his re-election as President, Cara as Treasurer, and her newly elected Officer role as Vice President, and Carisa on her re-election to Secretary!
Please Join Us for January's BOD Meeting!
(no December meeting due to Holiday Season)
Timberline Learning Center
6:00pm, Wednesday January 9, 2019
Childcare and dinner provided.
Please RSVP to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a school for young children from 6 weeks to 6 years. Our approach is Reggio Emilia inspired. The following principles guide our approach and curriculum. The child is an active, strong, competent collaborator in the evolution of their learning.The teacher is a guide, rather than an instructor, who observes, questions, researches, documents, reflects, and interprets. The classroom is a teacher unto itself.The relationships that develop between the children, their families, and the teachers create opportunity for growth, reflection,
and support. Long-term projects are at the core of our program, using the children’s interests and the teacher’s observations as the guide.