To educate by cultivating the wonder of learning through meaningful partnerships
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Click the link to your child’s classroom BELOW (with exception if you have more than one child attending Timberline,
click the Siblings - 1, Siblings - 2, Siblings - 3, Siblings - 4 link [see below]).
2. The password for all of the galleries is “timber”
3. Under the main header image you will see the names of all the children, if your child’s name is not listed click
the “More” tab .
4. Click your child’s gallery to view all their photos.
5. To purchase photos click on the Cart Icon on any of your child’s photos.
6. Choose the package you would like to buy, and click the “Add to Cart”. button
7. You will be prompted to choose which photos you want printed and at which size. Click on the “+” sign and add
the photo. Fill your package click “Checkout”.
8. Fill in all your billing information and make sure to include the email address you always use If you purchased a
package with a Digital Album the album will be sent to this email address.
9. All photos will be delivered to Timberline at no additional shipping cost. If you would like to have your photos
mailed to a different address,please be sure to add the “Shipping” option to your cart, there is a $12 shipping fee
We are a school for young children from ages 6 weeks to 6 years. Our approach is Reggio Emilia inspired. The following principles guide our approach and curriculum: The child is an active, strong, competent collaborator in the evolution of their learning. The teacher is a guide, rather than an instructor, who observes, questions, researches, documents, reflects, and interprets. The classroom is a teacher unto itself! The relationships that develop between the children, their families, and the teachers create opportunity for growth, reflection, and support. Long-term projects are at the core of our program, using the children’s interests, and the teacher’s observations, as the guide.